Friday, June 25, 2010

Playtime!

Happy Friday everyone! This week we bought Olivia her very own highchair. She loves sitting in it! I think she feels like such a big girl! I love it because it is easier to feed her and she sits and plays while I cook and wash dishes (which I feel like is 90% of my day...well...at least the dishes part...I'm a cleaner...not a cooker...I don't love to iron either).



I also took more of Olivia's clothes out of circulation this week. She is so big!!! That may have something to do with how much I'm feeding her. I feel like every time I turn around it's time to feed her. On my friend's advice, I checked out the Gerber website and it had great menu ideas. So, I'm trying that out to make sure she gets a balanced diet. She tried oatmeal this week and chicken with chicken gravy (YUCK!). She actually gags on it. Anyway, for those keeping track...she is in 6 - 9 month clothes, but even fits nicely into 9 month clothes. I've filled up two big containers with her clothes. Yup...I'm saving them for a possible future sister or a lucky friend's future daughter. Olivia played so nicely while I completed this chore. ~Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment