Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have been so lazy this week! I managed to get a few things done today to include separating more clothes out that do not fit Olivia anymore. I've also watched too much tv. I got hooked on a new show titled "Melissa & Joey" last night. Yes...Melissa from "Clarissa Explains It All" and Joey from "Blossom". The new show is very "Who's the Boss". So, I really need to put down the remote and pick up the Swiffer! My to- do list is overwhelming me, but will I ever be done with everything on it??? Confession: I have not completed any scrapbooking since my entry promising to scrapbook. My eulogy will definetly say "Kim is survived by her to- do list."

Olivia has been a crabby patty this week. I would like to think it's her teething. I've given her teething tablets to ease the pain, but it doesn't seem to be working. It's been so bad that I've had a diet soda with every round of tablets. I tried kicking the habit at the beginning of the week with no success.  I think she may just be testing out different things/ going through a phase because she is so dramatic this week even to the point of throwing temper tantums. Is it even possible for an eight month old to do so???

Hope everyone has a good Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe... "Kim is survived by her to-do list." Best line ever.

    ReplyDelete