Thursday, September 09, 2010
Good news seems to be in the air these days! I got a new job. I will be starting with Virginia's Dept. of Juvenile Justice as a probation officer in Prince William County on September 20th. I'm really excited about this new adventure, but very sad to be leaving Olivia. It will be good for her though too. She will be starting daycare. We're really happy with the place we enrolled her in, so hopefully she'll enjoy herself. We bought Olivia new "big girl" carseats. We also bought baby gates and other baby proofing items. Jordyn hates the gates, but actually we enjoy that it keeps Jordyn in line too. During the last couple weeks, we've also visited with friends and family which is always nice. On a side note, someone decided to drive a golf cart into the water behind our house last weekeed. Olivia is 9 months old today!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment