Olivia started daycare. I think she has fun there. She doesn't love it when we leave her in the morning, but she's adjusting. I think she's learning a lot. On her first day, the teachers sat her down for lunch and put actual solids in front her instead of giving her baby food. I hadn't tried food yet because I was so scared she was going to choke. We're working on it now, but she is so picky!
We took Olivia up to our neighborhood park and we got her swinging for the first time.
Rob's dad received tickets to the redskins v. cowboys game and he was kind enough to give them to us! Yeah...skins!
We also took the time out for a family vacation. We went to Myrtle Beach. Olivia loved the water!
We also celebrated tons of birthdays to include my birthday and Jordyn's birthday.
![]() |
| Newly engaged Angie and Justin |
![]() |
| Jennie and Amanda |
![]() |
| Megan, Mark, Ann, and Becky |
![]() |
| Amanda and Matt |
Our latest adventure...the annual pumpkin patch outting.




















Cute photos! I especially enjoy the one with the fun purple headband. :)
ReplyDelete