Monday, June 28, 2010
Titleless...
I've never been a fan of having to title my entry. So, this one doesn't have a title.
Not much to report...we had a good weekend, but plan on having an even better coming weekend! With Eclipse coming out in theatres and the best Fourth of July party planned...I'm excited! Rob had to work late Friday which was a bummer. :( But, he got to have a man day on Saturday with golf and poker. I went to a BBQ that my previous boss held. It was really good to see people that I used to work with. Saturday evening, I watched When In Rome with my friend. The movie was cute. Sunday, it seemed like I was having a "CAVE DAY" with Olivia which was very relaxing. I love that she is older and I can snuggle in bed with her. Anyway, hope everyone has a good week! ~Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Olivia must learn the way of the Cave Day! :)
ReplyDelete